A Semblance of Sanity

 

Whew...


  Needed a break, family. The whirling maelstrom of madness, and insanity put a strange strain on the big brain! I had to take the throbbing, swollen brain out of the steaming braincase, and leave it in a large pot of ice water, and slide it beneath the bed for a tick or two. Too much negativity...too many conspiracy theorists...too much anger...too much disrespect...too much nastiness, and frankly, too many soft-handed mugs talking trash behind the safety of a monitor, and a keyboard. But, FINALLY...the people have spoken! CLEARLY, I wasn't the only one tiring and tired of the relentless, toxic culture that was permeating our air. Each day, a new subscriber to the negativity was either being revealed, or born. Honestly, I was starting to lose faith in my fellow countrymen and women, because so many were floundering! My whole take was, the main goal was to get this orange-faced madman out of the seat of power that he somehow slithered his way into. The debates over the pros and cons of getting this idiot, and his rogues gallery of white-collar criminals, were getting beyond rational, AND civil, and your bwoy, the Amazin' Kirkster, wanted no parts of it. The older I get, the more likely I am to bypass, and pass on arguments disguised as debates. So, to avoid totally wasting my precious breath, and breathing, I chose to check out for awhile. Just for my own peace of mind, before I found myself, red-facedly strangling cream of mushroom soup out of someone! Enduring the past four years was nowhere as tough as the past 8 months. 250,000+ souls gone, in just the Un-United States alone, and the toll rises every day, if not every hour, as our real-life orange-faced Thanos/Nero fiddled, golfed and snapped his bleached Vienna sausage fingers. I'm not a fan of politics, nor am I a student, as to me, it's a system that's literally a funhouse of morality, as the rules change to please the unjust, and punish the righteous. We've all lost, whether we realize it or not, a lot this year. Out of 250,000+ souls lost, I guaranTEE you that we've lost some innovators, and people whom, if they had the opportunity, would've changed the world for the better. Losses that we may never recover from. With a simple flip of a switch, we're gonna be getting back to having a semblance of the life we had before 2016. People actually working together for change. People less concerned about our differences, and more concerned about our similarities and the fact that if we DON'T work together for change TODAY, there won't be a TOMORROW, and that, my peoples, would be a travesty. 

   We will now have a professional politician in the office of the President, which is truly much, MUCH better that an aspiring dictator. The big bonus in this change, is the most powerful woman in this country, is Black. I've always been a Kamala Harris fan, not because of our shared initials, but because in the "Boy's Club", she stands strong, fearless, and unwavering. This return to stability is something that's sorely needed, as another 4 years of the past four would've increased our losses, immeasurably. 

   Let's get our brooms, Hefty bags, sponges, scrubbrushes and disinfectant and clean house. There was a huge mess left behind, and we need to get to work, expeditiously. We may not be able to recoup our losses, but we CAN plant some new seeds of promise, leading to a harvest of progress, and prosperity. 


We've got this, family.


Love you ALL to life!💞💞💞

Comments

  1. Love ya bruh and your take on reality always conjures my attention I been going thru some health issues couldn't make heads or tails of my life for a minute but now my head is screwed on str8 good writings my dude it's always what the doctor ordered ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya bruh and your take on reality always conjures my attention I been going thru some health issues couldn't make heads or tails of my life for a minute but now my head is screwed on str8 good writings my dude it's always what the doctor ordered ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotchu massively in Got you massively in prayer, bro! Yah's not gonna put you in a place where you couldn't flourish, or learn from. Keep your head up, because that's the direction from whence the blessings flow!

      Delete

Post a Comment