FOOD FOR THOUGHT...

Soooo...seems like Kaiser Sozë's been on a boy-groping spree for quite some time! He, and Weinstein are both gonna be on that Hell-bound handbasket, wearing kerosene drawers, y'all. Cats with the power to make someone's dreams come true, are instead, opting to be someone's worse nightmare. They've been tried and convicted in the court of public opinion, soon to be followed by the judicial system, and finally, painfully (for THEM), by the Lord. They don't have the luxury of hiding behind obscurity. The things that they've done in the dark, have come to the light. Weinstein, Spacey, Dustin Hoffman, Ben Affleck, George Bush, Sr. Why can't cats just keep their damned hands to themselves? They're old enough to know the difference between right & wrong, yet they'll still do wrong, thinking that their position gives them a pass. Kiss my ENTIRE ass with those photo-op apologies. If you do the right thing in the first damned place, you won't have to worry about taking the dreaded "Walk Of Shame". Do the RIGHT thing, dammit! ... Ahhh...Autumn is here! MY favorite time of the year. The air is crisper, trees putting on their colorful fashion shows, coupled with brilliant sunsets, and the screams of mosquitoes, and other blood-sucking, fast-flying insects, as Autumn's cool air sends those sumbitches back to whatever hellish hole they come from! Yeah, family. Y'all know my legend; the KirkyBear loves the kids, HATES the bugs. I'm convinced that mosquitoes are spawn of the devil. I mean, exactly WHAT purpose do they serve? Feel free to school a Kirkster, accordingly, because I personally, can do without the bastards! Bastards. ... Whatever happened to neo-soul, y'all? APB out for some REAL music! ... I've reached a new level in my culinary endeavours, family. Your boy has learned how to prepare one of my favorite dishes; cabbage! I'm SO glad that I live alone, only because of how cabbage affects me. Explosive toxicity, family. Gaseous Clay. Straight-up. Crack the windows, turn on the fan, & take the dog out, because they WILL start howling & barking. KirkyBear loves the dawgs too much to put them through that ordeal. Two bowls absorbed, and it may be time for another. We don't need nukes. Just drop me off in North Korea, with a big ass vat of cabbage. Problem solved, expeditiously! ... Sac's empty, y'all. In light of these stressful times, I want to remind you all to take the time out to not only let someone know that they are loved, but to also take the time to love yourself! A friend of mine reminded me, when it was apparent that I wasn't getting enough sleep. "You've gotta LOVE yaself!"...I stand in agreeance, & pass it on to YOU family.
Love yaself...because Yah knows, I certainly do!😉💝

Comments